* Shorter toe that stretches around the dancer’s toe when tied up. Gives the foot a better point and helps the arch shape when it is pulled up. The Hullachan design creates a truly streamlined profile.
* Beautiful refined smooth heels for a perfect fit. Now with our fabulous elasticized side panels for an even better close fit around the heels.
* A patented seam free front stops friction damage to dancers toes.
* Hullachan AP with flat stitches throughout
* Our newly designed arch hugger profile
* Strengthened unbreakable arch panels (Patent Applied for)
* Incredible pre-stretched soft leather.
Back in 1999 this shoe won many awards including the British Design Councils Millennium Award and along with some of my other designs, forms part of the permanent collection of the London Science Museum for outstanding design in footwear. All new production FROM 2004 means safer fitting shoes and safer dancing. Make sure that its the genuine Hullachan with the Hullachan Logo label inside.
Available in size 12-8
Narrow, Medium and Wide Width
Shoe Fitting: Please indicate US street shoe size and Hullachan size desired if known. Hullachan shoes are available in Narrow, Medium and Wide width. If unsure, please include a tracing of your feet with measurements so we can find a suitable size for you. If the first pair sent does not fit, you can return them to us provided they are not worn and in their original packaging. We will send another pair at no charge. If an additional exchange is required, the customer must pay additional shipping costs.